We are taking a day trip to UCLA Medical Center November 26. Jeff will have some tests done with a thorough exam. I'm excited for a plan to help my sweet hubby feel better. We are now working out the details like how we are going to get there etc...
Clinicals are going well. I have finished two ride alongs with AMR. We had some good cases and I have learned some skills to strengthen my patient assessments. Next week I have three ER clinicals.
This week I also had the opportunity to work with a friend of mine. In the eight hours that we were together, we did not transport one patient. She says I am a super "white cloud" which means not a lot happens when I'm on shift. I feel that I am very blessed to be eased into EMS with not getting extremely difficult "calls" right off the bat. This gives me time to strengthen my skills and my patient experience.
A funny conversation between Jarrin and Jaliece that I would like to share....
Jaliece: Daddy is going to put on a dress
Jarrin: (in a very serious tone) Leecee, boys do not wear dresses....ever
I know I haven't been home a lot lately but this has me wondering, does "daddy wear dresses?" or play dress up? Of course not, at least not that I know of ......j/k ha ha ha. Jaliece is holding out for Jeff to play princess with her. We need to get some of her friends over ASAP :) I want to play dress up with Jaliece!! I have moments where I really miss my children. I remind myself to appreciate being able to have a career in service and that I won't have this crazy schedule forever :)
Friday, October 24, 2008
We have a date
Posted by All for J's at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
That's great news about the date all scheduled. I love the new look to your blog.
I heard that you guys are possibly going to come down here for thanks giving, is that true? Too bad you guys will be here just a few weeks before i get my bottom braces on. You can go to my blog to hear all about it. What were all of you for halloween? You can go to my blog also to hear all about my halloween. love, Cicely :) :) :):)
Post a Comment