Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas time

Christmas Eve tradition new pjs




Christmas morning....Jeff is super excited to get new pillows from the kids. The kids had fun enjoying Jeff's reaction to their gift "I wonder what these could be?"

Jaliece pretty much had the same look on her face...focused, very focused we've got some work to do here..
This year Jarrin has a new favorite team, The Chargers. This Christmas for Jarrin was about the Chargers and Legos
After they opened the presents...I rolled out this rug for them to have a soft spot on the floor to play. Jaliece is chillin surrounded by all this fun stuff :)
Jeff is checking out his "opening station" from His Dad and Mom Leoma
The next day...the kids look very tired and very content!
It was a wonderful Christmas!! Thank you to our Friends and Family for being so thoughtful and generous. Love you!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Jen, you are to sweet! I hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope you all have a great New Year!...If you want a signature you can just click on mine and follow the instuctions...Love Brooke

Chantel said...

Looks like a great time was had by all.