Here is a pic of one of the horses, I mean dogs. That kid could ride him. We saw approx. 8 of these dogs.
10:45 AM SMALL DOG FINALISTS
11:20 AM POPOVICH COMEDY PET THEATER
11:45 AM BIG DOG FINALISTS
12:00 PM THE SCRIPT
12:45 PM UGLIEST DOG FINALISTS
1:00 PM BARKING CONTEST
1:15 PM BEST DOGGIE SMILE FINALISTS
1:30 PM OWNER-DOG LOOK ALIKE FINALISTS
1:45 PM BEST DRESSED FINALISTS
2:00 PM MAT KEARNEY
2:45 PM BUFF DOG FINALISTS
3:00 PM HARRIEST DOG FINALISTS
3:15 PM MR. AND MRS. PETAPALOOZA 2008
4:00 PM GAVIN ROSSDALE
DOG SHOW ARENA SCHEDULE
10:30 AM PURINA INCREDIBLE DOG TEAM
11:30 AM SIT MEANS SIT DEMONSTRATION
12:30 PM PURINA INCREDIBLE DOG TEAM
1:30 PM WEINER DOG RACES
2:30 PM PURINA INCREDIBLE DOG TEAM
3:30 PM SIT MEANS SIT DEMONSTRATION
4:30 PM PURINA INCREDIBLE DOG TEAM
In addition, Mr. & Mrs. Pet-a-Palooza 2009 will be chosen among all 1st place winners of each contest. Good luck and have fun!
_____________________________________
Injured Officers Car Show April 5, 2009 at Sunset Park
Swat and Metro's area command vehicles. See the cameras? I found out that they had been spying on us most of the day haha. You would be amazed at how much these babies can see! From this camera they could see right into our Ambulance.


One of the newest Fords in our fleet and I got to drive it!!! Oh so nice to drive. For this day my Partner was a guy named Justin. His family including his parents came to visit us. They were so sweet! Justin has a beautiful family. I even got a really good hug from his mom....ok so back to what we were doing...We were asked in addition to assisting medical needs to show off our Ambulance and let the public climb through and answer questions. One of my favorite questions was "Is this bullet proof"? The answer is NOOO and my partner said he could vouch for that.
Some of the nice rides that were displayed. I met some wonderful people. This weekend lifted my spirits and I feel so blessed to be doing this!









0 comments:
Post a Comment