Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dinner with great friends, sweet/goofy family pics, awesome EMT internship

We finished our week with a visit from my niece Sarah and my Father. He took us to dinner and spent time the the kids. In this pic we are acting goofy and just havin fun :)

I love to kiss Sarah's cheeks! It's been a year since we have seen each other so I gave her extra kisses!


This is my friend Leslie and her sweet baby Ethan. He recently learned to hold his own bottle and I had to get a picture of him doing that.
Dinner with friends. Jaliece with Nathan, Leslie and Ethan.
I just finished my EMT internship with Dave (my preceptor)and his partner, David. "The Dave and Dave show" is what they said the very first day. I feel very blessed and learned so much in the couple of weeks that I was with these true professionals. This pic was taken on the last day of my internship.

4 comments:

Tanner's ninja years said...

Family and friends..... what could be better? Your blog is beautiful, I'm jealous!
Love you guys,
Collins Clan

All for J's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All for J's said...

Thanks, Thank you so much for reading our blog! Don't be jealous, you have nothing to be jealous about :) Love you too, Jen

Tanner's ninja years said...

I love all of you.