I've been thinking lately that I might post what it's like to live with a family member living with a chronic illness. Jeff has nerve damage in his colon. Jeff and I have been discussing it and if it might help someone else who may be going through it, it could be a positive for our family and for yours. I was thinking for doing it for a couple of weeks, his schedule is pretty much the same every couple of weeks. This would be an adequate amount of time. I could start another blog but this involves the entire family and it is our "family blog". Also, for those who have given your time and prayers you would know exactly how you've impacted us as family and how much you mean to us even more. Please let me know your thoughts about this? Thank you so much, Jen
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I think it could be very helpful to you and to others that are going through a tough time. I have thought about putting more information about CF and it's effects, on our blog. Perhaps someday, right now I still feel like I'm having a hard time grasping it myself. Let me know how you finally decided.
I think you should. Like you said, it is part of your family, part of your life and your blog is about your life. And sometimes it helps you to get it out there, even if only for you to be able to put your thoughts in words. And it will help others-whether they are going through the same things, something similar, or something completely different it will help. People will gain strength from your strength and your trials. We think about you guys a ton and would like to have a better understanding of what you are going through
Yep. Ditto to what they said.
Post a Comment