Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tummy stuff/specialist

Jarrin saw the specialist today. He has a colonoscopy scheduled for next Thursday morning. In the meantime...I treat the symptoms nausea and vomiting. Jarrin has remained an outstanding young man throughout this process. I know you're dieing to know about the sample that needed to be taken. We got er done! Some day it will be an awesome inappropriate story to tell...lol. I like the Dr., he seems very smart and super cool. The difference with peds tummy problems is that the Dr.'s move at lightening speed.
I've learned that I have a very low threshold for illness with my children. I'm not sure what I have to learn from this experience. I am very grateful and I'm working on not worrying because there is no point to it. If I let my mind wonder at all it goes right back to what does my gut, my intuition tell me and quite frankly I don't know??
The last couple of days I don't feel like doing anything, I'm such a slug. The only thing I want to do is love on Jarrin and Jaliece hold them and play with them. I don't even feel like cooking. I did get the laundry done so I'm not completely useless. I hope this changes soon! I'm trying so hard to stay positive. I promise I'm not feeling sorry for myself or anything. It's so stressfull for me to have Jarrin not feel well for so long. I work on Saturday all day and I'm sooo ready for my pt's to have any tummy problems..I've learned so much from this, that's a plus! I feel very grateful to have you in my life. Jeff and I appreciate the support. We can feel it :)

2 comments:

Trevor and Lisa said...

I think your time is best spent loving on your family! It is one of my favorite past times, I can't wait to have a little boy love on. I will keep you guys in my prayers and PLEASE if you ever need anything I am just a phone call away. Really anything I can do I'll be there. . . The only way we will all make it is if we stick together!

Chantel said...

You are so strong, it's amazing. I'm sorry I haven't been reading the blogs lately to see all that you are going through. I'll keep your family in my thoughts.